BTROTP TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION SOFTWARE
BTROTP two factor authentication software mitigates the risk of compromised static access credentials with its one time second factor authentication features for critical network and system accesses.
The risks emerging from the use of static user name and password credentials
Remote accesses to corporate networks by the employees and business partners enable them to work as they are in the offices, and reduces travel and time expenses.
Most of the remote accesses originate from dangerous networks and physically less secure locations.
This results in higher levels of risks for access credentials (i.e. user name and password) thefts by potential attackers.
With static user credentials (or with credentials which can be used more than once) it is likely that they are compromised at some point in time.
With multiple authentication factors the number of factors that a potential attacker has to guess right increases. That results in a lower level of unauthorized access risk.
Additionally, using a one time password (OTP) at each access would diminish the risk of compromised access credentials dramatically, since that credential would soon be expired.
BTROTP Two Factor Authentication Software
- Supported 1st factor authentication features
- LDAP users (with Security Group check)
- Local users
- Just 2nd factor authentication users
- Supported 2nd factor authenticated features
- SMART OTP (Smart Phone generated OTPs)
- SMS OTP
- TOKEN OTP (with all OATH compliant tokens)
- E-MAIL OTP
- Security Policies
- Account lockout policy
- Password policy for local users
- Session timeout policy (for Radius aware devices)
- Connection time period restriction policy (Date intervals, day of week, time of day intervals)
- Alerting and Logging Support
- Logs recorded in BTROTP’s database
- Logs generated for remote Syslog servers
- Alerts with e-mail messages
- Alerts with SMS messages
- Geo location enrichment for log records
- Multi-language support (Turkish, English)
- Installation support for all platforms (bare metal, virtual machine)